Wednesday 17 April 2013

Three Slogans

Hi Friends,

I am right now in a difficult time. My two year old daughter is quite sick and her sickness has lasted a bit long
which gives me anxiety.

I was listening to a Sermon by Maharaj Bir ji, in which he says, to accept the situations. When we accept the situation, peace comes to mind, worries go away and one becomes happy.....wow, this is what I needed. By my worrying my daughter won't get healed, instead I should give her in the God's Hand and say unto the Lord, Lord you made her, and now you make her healed.....and then it is God's work. Simple!!

Ik Jot Saravvyapak.......Lord is everywhere, even in me, around me. He is omnipresent.

Shree Prem ji Sahay.... Lord loves His Creation and Love sustains this whole being.

When I now know that Lord is everywhere and even in me and that the Lord loves me so much.....then
why should I worry. There is no need to worry as the Lord takes care of me. So shall I not relax and live in
the way Lord has it and say "Thy Will be done.........Teri Mauj tu hi Jan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment